Thursday, September 16, 2010

Daiya Cheese does it again!



This time on top of a Morningstar Farms Mushrooms Lovers Burger. And behind the burger is my new creation... CARROT PASTA! Super easy and absolutely delicious!

Carrot Pasta

1 large carrot ( I used two carrots but only peeled half of each )
salt and pepper to taste
favourite brand of either butter spray or cooking spray (use the regular stuff if you're feeling indulgent)

Heat a pan over medium heat.
First with a potato peeler, peel off the outer layer of the carrot and discard.
Continue to peel until the carrot is gone.
Cook until golden brown with other ingredients for about 5-7 minutes.

**30 calories


And for dinner you ask?? One of my staples, baked tofu nuggets. I've come along way from my shake n bake tofu days. (I'll add a recipe of this in a later post.)

No comments: